Saturday, March 12, 2005

Self-Incrimination

Question:
That job you interviewed for this week, do you think you could do it?

Answer:
I have been advised by counsel to assert my Fifth Amendment rights and refuse to answer any questions other than to identify myself to the court.


Question:
Do you want to do that? For the long term? Do you think you'd be happy doing that?

Answer:
I have been advised by counsel to assert my Fifth Amendment rights and refuse to answer any questions other than to identify myself to the court.


Question:
That secret message you sent this week, did anyone respond? Are any of your real-life friends reading this?

Answer:
I have been advised by counsel to assert my Fifth Amendment rights and refuse to answer any questions other than to identify myself to the court.


Question:
How's your research going?

Answer:
I have been advised by counsel to assert my Fifth Amendment rights and refuse to answer any questions other than to identify myself to the court.


Question:
Your hair, it looks so... purple? What causes that?

Answer:
I have been advised by counsel to assert my Fifth Amendment rights and refuse to answer any questions other than to identify myself to the court.