Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Technical Difficulties

It has been brought to my attention by someone who I like a lot anyway even if she uses an inferior computer running an inferior browser that this page might not be displaying properly on inferior computers with inferior browsers. It is entirely possible that it also displays improperly on acceptable systems -- all I know right now is "problem with IE 6.0 and Windows XP" and "OK with Safari".

Rest assured that all of us here at Learning Curves Productions will do everything within our power to address the situation, even if it means going into the office over spring break. We are that dedicated to ensuring that everyone has an optimal reading experience.

Were you my students, I would offer a bonus point to the first person who told me how to fix the problem. (Sidebar appears at bottom instead of at side.)