Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I Have a Blog Where I Tell the Whole Internet About the Funny Things That You Do

Question: What is one interesting fact about you?

Students' Answers:

I like to write stories and have a series that I need to type up and get edited. I would love to get them published sometime.

I love to swim and play all sports.

I have a twin sister. This is the first year that we have ever been separated and gone to different schools.

Once I slept for 16 hours straight.

I am a native american from South Dakota. I lived on a small reservation.

I'm currently researching religions and mythologies to write a novel.

I am from Nashville, TN.

I'm not that interesting.

I've never been to [this city] before coming to [school here] even though I live 30 minutes away.

I have lived in Japan.

In every class I attend, I sit at the first desk by the door.

I am restoring a 1955 Chevy pickup.