Sunday, July 02, 2006

Unanswered Questions

  1. Why is it so hard to lose weight? Still at 122. Bah!

  2. How long will the computer continue to sit on the sewing machine table -- pretty much the only empty flat surface in the house with a nearby chair -- before I get paranoid about clouds of lint prematurely aging the computer?


  3. Follow up: How long before I start sticking stickers to the computer? My IIsi had an orange fuzzy dinosaur sticker and my old PowerBook had a sticker of Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. The sewing machine has Charizard, a lizard, a picture of an embroidered sheep that I cut out of a magazine, and a girl scout badge. I could stick this badge to the computer, but I'm more likely to go with the glow in the dark stars that I bought at Target.


  4. Why haven't I yet checked to see how many of the films on my NetFlix queue are in the collection of my local public library? (Heck, or available from the university library, possibly through ILL?)

  5. What is there to do on a Sunday when it's going to be 95 degrees?

  6. Should I participate in that meme in which readers request photographs from my life?