Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Packing

Somehow laundering and packing always seems to take well longer than they should.

Right now I am trying to decide what sorts of clothes I need to bring with me to LA. I've decided that I'm going to dress poorly in comfortable and easily packed clothes. Those are the type of clothes that go well with comfy shoes. And while I know that no one walks in LA, my hunch is that I will be doing some walking.

The tricky part, though, is in packing all my favorite toys and their attachments that allow them to collect electricity and talk to each other.

As the toys are coming with me, and I will probably be waking up way-too-early (since I'm a morning person on east coast time), there should not be a blogging hiatus. The content, however, may be even lighter fare than has been appearing recently.