Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Am Surrounded by My People

Still crazy busy every waking minute. And there have been a lot more of those than usual because I've been up late (work) and up early. Compared to home, Cambridge is well-positioned on the Earth for maximizing morning light: Dawn is 4:33 AM here, and my window is on the east side of the building. After a year and a half of being off coffee, I'm back on it; I've fallen hard.

But I'm really, really, really happy. Sure, part of it might be the disruption of my sleep schedule and the early morning light setting playing with my moods. But another part of it is being surrounded  by competent math-science types. It's like what you would get if you took any decent math department and took away all of the toxic people. It's fabulous.

But, I've taken too long already. I must get back to dealing with tha 90 emails that I received yesterday, and then I need to head over to W20-575 to print.