Monday, January 28, 2008

Omens

  1. The car has shown itself to be unreliable. I am up way early so that I can carpool into work. I don't have time until Thursday to bring the car in to be looked at. Knowing this car, it will be back to normal by Thursday. It just does this because it's looking for attention.

  2. Had an episode of my pseudo-restless-leg-syndrome last night. There went another three hours of sleep.

  3. Even though I was awake in the middle of the night, I did not respond to the email sent at 1am asking question about the exam that I'm giving this afternoon shortly after 1pm. I waited until 6am to write back.

  4. I'd emailed the TAs for the CS class asking for clarification on a homework problem. Based on the response I got, they are interpretting the question way different from how I am. Since they are grading it, I think I'll go with their way.

  5. Serious pain in my levator scapula.

  6. Arrived at school to discover the the adjunct with a degree in CS (who I was going to ask about my CS homework) is home sick.