Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Notes and Status

  1. Was busy the past few days writing my talk and getting everything ready to run in my absence. I leave tomorrow for a conference in Atlanta. Return home on Sunday.

  2. The painters primed the house today. Since I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I won't see the house again until I get back. At that point it should be all finished!

  3. The costs of this project are approaching 20% of the price of the house. Yes, that's right, I could have put a down payment on a second house instead of fixing up the one I have. At this time, I have neither the time nor the interest in owning rental property or a vacation home.

  4. You'll have to wait until then to see the final color choices! (Or send a spy to drive down my street.)

  5. Had a computer science exam today. Realized two of my errors while walking to the parking garage. I was missing a production in one of my grammars, R -> aB, in one problem, and I unioned with the wrong type of set in another. Only figured out the right way to do the latter one just a few minutes ago, so I'm not that bothered that I got it wrong.

  6. I have to pack! Ack!

  7. Depending on the wireless access at the conference, blogging may be light. I'm not keen on tapping out blog posts on my phone.