Monday, September 08, 2008

Oh, This is Going to Be Good

The Disability Services office does not have a stellar track record.

Today I got the following email from them about the exam I'm giving tomorrow:


From: Disability Services
Subject: Reminder: Please bring exam
Date: September 8, 2008, 4:26:14 PM
To: Rudbeckia Hirta

As a reminder, one of your students, (initials-SD) is taking the exam for your Calculus Circus course here at Disability Services on Tuesday September 9th. On the test request, you indicated you would be dropping off the test. Please bring the exam to our office at your convenience. Please contact me if you have questions. Thank you!


My response:


From: Rudbeckia Hirta
Subject: Re: Reminder: Please bring exam
Date: September 8, 2008, 4:30:18 PM
To: Disability Services

I dropped off the exam on Friday.


I haven't heard back from them yet about whether tomorrow's test has turned up.

Update: Yes, the exam has turned up. I suspect that the excuse that I was given was not 100% the truth.