Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Excuses

I had great plans for spring break. I keep meaning to start exercising like a washed up celebrity trying to make a come-back. I haven't been to the gym since before Christmas, and I have hundreds of dollars worth of size 2 pants that don't quite fit and that I'm unwilling to send to Goodwill at this point.

Friday wasn't really break because I teach one class on Fridays at 9am, so I was working all day.

Saturday was my day off to so that I could relax in anticipation of a productive spring break where I got caught up on my assorted non-teaching responsibilities (like things that I have promised to various editors).

The gym has limited hours on Sunday, and I can't remember what they are.

Monday was too cloudy and rainy.

Today I'm starting to feel sick with some sort of respiratory crud.

I have a meeting tomorrow, and I'm not sure what time it is.

Wii tennis makes my shoulder hurt. Plus, the TV keeps behaving badly, so playing Wii or doing a Pilates DVD is bad for the TV.