Saturday, April 11, 2009

Clueless? Or Up to Something?

I've been corresponding via email with a student whose major requires Calculus Lite, and she plans on earning this credit over the summer at her local community college (in another state). She'll email me the course number, title, and description and will ask if it would count as Calculus Lite.

So for her requests have been for "precalculus" and "mathematics for the liberal arts" and "finite math."

In her most recent email to me, she pointed out that she is an architecture major and that architecture majors have different requirements than students in other majors. Not really sure what that has to do with anything.

(ps. Don't ask about the computer science homework.)

(pps. In the past two days I have spent over $250 on goods and services relating to my hair and nails.)