Thursday, April 09, 2009

What Class Should I Take in the Fall?

Priority registration has been going on for a month, and in another week I'll finally be able to register. (As a non-matriculated student with only seven earned credit hours, I'm pretty low on the registration totem pole.)

So what should I take?

Right now I'm wavering between a costume design class in the Theatre department (it has a mandatory 3-hour lab, so it seems likely that there will be actual hands-on work with costumes) or else the Statistics department's graduate level non-theory based intro stats course. I'm also considering taking art, but non-majors can't sign up for art classes until the very last minute (if there is space available).

Fall semester is full of possibilities. Everything that's part of a sequence starts in the fall.