Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Done!

It took me over two hours to sort the final exams by section, sort the sections into alphabetical order, put the scores into my spreadsheet, and then put the final grades into the university's horrible, horrible, horrible grade-entry web client.

I am tired and crabby because I had to get up stupid-early to drive The Topologist to the airport. He is off to Manhattan for a week, and I will be feeding the mice. (He also left me specific instructions not to kill the ants.) As it's too late to take a reasonable nap, so I may just have to be grumpy for the rest of the day, watch Top Model, and call it a night.

Manuscripts to revise, library books to read, databases to design, work to do for my summer job. I think I should be able to find ways to keep myself busy until I leave for MIT. Worst case, I suppose I could always kill some time doing, you know, research.