Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Unbloggable Chaos

Recently I've been dealing with all sorts of crap that I probably shouldn't say too much about. Some bad things happened to some people who I know, and I've dealt with that. Someone else I know seems to be up to no good, so I'm keeping an eye on that. Had a meeting with one of my minions today that went way better than I was hoping for.

I'd like to apologize in advance to East Campus for the havoc that we may be bringing over on Friday night. Don't blame Tammi. It's all our fault.

Guests are descending upon us at the beginning of next week. They are getting on my nerves already, and I haven't even met them yet. I think that at least one will be surprised that the accomodations that we have arranged are in the same dimly lit, mouse-infested building that we're in. Could be worse. Until six years ago or so we were in EC, where the vermin are not cute and furry.

And the stupid rain and cold weather that we've been having has kept me from going out on long head-clearing walks.