Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday Omens

  1. Barely keeping up with the things I need to do. Received a snarky email from someone about not giving my full attention to something that is completely optional and supposed to be fun.

  2. Was going to go to the gym this morning for the first time in far too long. There was nowhere to park. Even all the illegal spaces were taken.

  3. Was going to photocopy the calculus exam this afternoon. Started making copies. About 20 copies in to the first version I took a look at the exam. Photocopier was leaving unacceptable smudgy lines, making the problems hard to read.

  4. Had such great plans to get stuff done. Aside from confusing a lecture hall full of students on the method of integration by substitution, I think that I got nothing done today.