Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Email from Stu to me, Wednesday, April 21 I was unable to attend the test today due to a very disturbing cough with flu like symptoms. I am going to be seen at the student health center immediately after I have the energy to do so. Until then, I was going to see if you could possibly drop a copy of the test off at the testing center for me until then, and I will bring I copy of all my paperwork as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

Email from me to Stu, Thursday, April 22 I'm bringing the make-up exam over to the testing center in [building name]. Please take it either Friday (9am - 3pm) or Monday (9am - 7pm).

Email from Stu to me, Wednesday, April 28 I was unable to make it to the test on April 21, and I was wondering if you had an opportunity to drop off a make-up exam by the testing center for me. If you could inform me of what needs to be done in order to take the final test it would be greatly appreciated.

Email from me to Stu, Wednesday, April 28 As I said in the email that I sent you on Thursday afternoon, you were to take the exam by Monday evening. The test is no longer available because you did not take it within the specified time.