All conferences should be two days long.
- The students spent last night "exploring" the city on their own after midnight and making new friends with people who were standing on street corners in downtown Pittsburgh.
- During every time block there are either zero talks or two talks that I want to see.
- I think that I'm going to avoid the boat ride this evening. Three hours on a boat with the same people who I've been spending time with since Sunday? Sounds like a trap.
- There is about infinity food here at the conference. Not sure what I think about this. On the one hand, my registration paid for the food, so I should eat it. On the other hand, I do not need to be eating infinity food.
- Heading home tomorrow. I'm going to be spending a lot of time in airports. My flight leaves around 4pm tomorrow, but the only airport shuttle leaves the hotel at 1pm.