- Since work won't start on the kitchen until the 23rd, at the earliest, how much of the kitchen do I unpack between then and now?
- Apparently the math department is using my name as a placeholder for some sections that don't yet have an instructor assigned. When the students email me asking me what book is being used, do I tell them my best guess? Or just give them the math department's phone number and make someone else deal with it?
- What should I be wearing? The temperature difference between my office and outside is up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit. My office is up to 10 degrees Fahrenheit colder than the university's guideline for summer a/c settings. Do I sneak in a space heater?
- Do I tell my boss(es) that I'm taking a stats class this semester or not mention it? When the stats professor asks for verification of prereqs (proof that we've had a class in matrix algebra), do I just show an undergrad transcript showing the lin-alg that I took in 1992 or do I clue him in that my math background is stronger than that? Should I switch to audit status since I'll be missing two weeks of a 14-week class?
- Check out? Or empty cart?