Complaints on Facebook
- Friend of a former student:
- As an explanation of why he isn't that impressed with a Republican candidate vying for the nomination: "His Chinese isn't that great."
- Law professor who I went to college with:
- Commenting on the differences between the kitchen in her previous $1M+ house and her current $1M+ house: "Most days I don't have any use for the prep sink or the three extra counters."
- Former colleague in the math department:
- Complaining about having to teach tomorrow and why he hasn't done any work in over a month: "We got 5 weeks off for winter break this year."